Success in any exam not only depends on how a candidate has done preparation for any particular exam but also depends on the temperament in the examination hall.
Here at Tara Institute, we create exact environment for candidates that helps them to handle the exam pressure & stress. Candidates must know how to conquer exam stress & pressure, so they can perform well in any exam & they always try to clear their basic theory on different topics, so they can have in depth knowledge of those topics or chapters.
Candidates must read the different newspaper, magazine & watch television on daily basis to keep them updated for general awareness purpose. They should try indulging themselves for discussing on current affairs with friends & teachers.
Below some exams tips are given:
- Revise the topic as many times as possible & extract the difficulties & problems & solve them by discussing with teachers in classroom.
- Always participate in the unit test & chapter wise test conducted by us time to time as per test schedules.
- One day before examination don’t do too much study, try to keep fresh & energetic.
- Before starting solving the question, read all general instruction carefully.
- Try to solve those questions first which can be answered easily. Tough questions should be tried after it.
- Always try to keep focus on time & accuracy.
- There is no need to answer a question if you don’t know how to solve it. By doing this you can get rid of negative marking.
- Always try to keep cool & calm during examination in any situation, no need to be panic if things are not going well.
- Reach the examination hall at least one hour before the scheduled timing & keep one water bottle with you.
- Overall you must take care of your health.