SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an All India Open Examination 10/11/2013 and 17/11/2013 for recruitment to the following posts for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : No. of posts will be determined in due course, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for DEO and Rs.1900/- for LDC, Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2013, Qualification : 12th Standard Pass or equivalent.
Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited in SBI cash by challan or by Online in SBI.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013 invites Application for the following Posts
- Ministries / Deptts. of Govt. of India
Important Dates for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013
- Opening date for applying online: 20 July 2013
- Closing date for Receipt of Application (for candidates from far flung areas): 02 August 2013
- Date for Written Examination: 10,17 November 2013
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University
- Age Limit (as on 1 August 2013):Minimum 18 years;Maximum 27 years
- Selection Procedure for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2013: The selection procedure will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test/ Typing Test of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee:Application fee for General Category candidates is Rs 100 and no fee will charged from candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen/ Women candidates.
- Paper/ Offline Application: The fee needs to be paid in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only which are available at the Departmental Post Offices only. This fee Stamp should be pasted on the application form and henceforth get cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the application form itself. The form then needs to be submitted in the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Online Application: The fee needs to be paid through State bank of India in the form of Challan/ Net banking
How to Apply : Apply Online or Offline on or before 16/08/2013 (23/08/2013 for candidates from far-flung areas). Send your Applications to any Regional Director of SSC where you want to have your examination centre. OR
You can also Apply in Online from at SSC website at www.ssconline.nic.in up to 14/08/2013 for Part-I registration and up to 16/08/2013 for Part-II Registration.